Is There Liability Coverage for Other Properties?

Liability Coverage limits are available on the Coverage tab in the Portal for all policy types. This coverage is typically known as Coverage E.

An Openly policy will only extend liability to any part of a residence not owned by the insured and where the insured is temporarily residing.

This includes a full-time student, as defined by the school, who was a resident of your household before moving out to attend school, provided the student is:

  1. Under the age of 24 and your relative; or
  2. 21 and in your care or the care of a resident of your household who is your relative

The policy does NOT allow endorsements to reflect coverage or add an address for another location. This coverage is inherently included in the policy.

To endorse the liability limit for an in force policy, contact us via our webform or Live Chat.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful